Wedding-Entertainments.co.uk does not and will not sell or trade data with any 3rd parties, companies or businesses for marketing purposes.
We will process personal information to enable us to:
• Maintain our accounts and records
• Support and manage our clients, agents and the artists we work with
Any personal data which we require we will collect directly from yourself and may include:
• Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g. client addresses, email address, contact telephone numbers)
• VAT registration number (if VAT registered)
• Bank account details so we can pay your invoices
• Records of previous bookings made through Wedding-Entertainments.co.uk or Select Music Ltd.
Who do we share your information with?
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with yourself and also with other organisations including:
• Current, past & prospective agents, bookers & venues providing entertainment services
• Suppliers and service providers
• Central government
Where it is necessary to share information, we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas when the booking relates to an international engagement. This is only shared within the European Economic Area and any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
Embedded Content from Other Websites:
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images etc). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How do we treat your personal data?
All items of personal data are stored electronically on either our:
• Booking System
• Banking System
• Accounting Software
All of our systems are securely password protected and access is limited to only those Wedding-Entertainments.co.uk/Select Music Ltd personnel who specifically need to process the data. In addition, we undertake a regular review of all the information we hold.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to collect, retain, store and pass on personal information on Artists, Hirers, Suppliers and other Agents in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
How we will contact you:
Wedding-Entertainments.co.uk will use your phone number and email address to contact you according to your preferences, and from time to time we may use social media platforms. You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us.
How to change your preferences or update your personal data
Under data protection law you have the right to:
• be informed about our processing of your personal data
• have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate
• object to processing of your personal data
• restrict processing of your personal data
• have your personal data erased (within HMRC parameters).
• request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
• move, copy or transfer your personal data
If you have any questions regarding how we use your personal data or should any of your personal data need to be updated or you wish to change the way in which we contact you, please contact Louise Smith.